To reset the downloads, you'll need to log into Content Reserve with the same username and password you use to access your digital audiobook statistics.
- Go to the "Support" section of the site.
- At the top of the page under "End-user support," click on "Reset downloads."
Note: Please do not use the manage holds option to move or add patrons to a waiting list. We are 200+ libraries working together! You can, of course, return titles for your patrons, as needed.
- In the dialog box, search for the patron's ID, checkout ID, or the title of the book. Be sure to enter the entire title and double-check for any misspellings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the long list of past checkouts until you reach the most current record.
- There can be multiple copies and formats to choose from! When searching by title, be sure to get the correct instance of the title.
- Click on "View."
- If there are no more checkouts available, you'll see a "Reactivate" button.
- Click on the "Reactivate" button to reset the checkout limit.
- If this does not resolve the error, be sure to send an email to the tech support team.