Download failed, content has already been licensed to another user -475
This error occurred when using the Sony Reader Library software to open and transfer eBooks to the Sony Reader. The issue is not related to previously opening the EPUB file under another Adobe ID. It is completely related to the Sony Reader Library.
Here is the solution:
- Instead of downloading and opening the EPUB file with the Sony Reader Library software, use Adobe Digital Editions.
- You may still receive the error message, but click "OK" and the message goes away and doesn't really affect the download or transfer process.
"This ebook cannot be transferred because there is no license to view on this device or it is authorized to another user."
Ultimately, we want you to download the file and open it with Adobe Digital Editions. Here's how to change the default program used to open the EPUB files.
- Find a file on your computer ending with .ascm. If necessary, re-download another EPUB file from the Website >> Save the file to a known location on your computer and move onto the next step.
- Next, right-click on the file.
- Next, choose "Open with."
- Browse through the list or find Adobe Digital Editions.
- Be sure to click the check box to always open the file with this application!
- Now, try downloading the EPUB again from the nh.lib.overdrive.com site.
- Download a file and OPEN the file. Now, Adobe Digital Editions should automatically open the file.
I hope this information is helpful!