To delete expired titles from a Kindle Touch:
- Find an expired title you wish to delete from the home screen that lists the titles of the books on your device.
- Tap and hold the title until a notice appears.
- Tap "Delete This Notice/Letter."
From the Kindle Fire:
- Find the expired title.
- Tap and hold directly on the title until a "Remove from Device" option pops up.
- This can be done from the home screen or the "Books" screen.
From a Kindle Keyboard:
- From the "Home" screen, find the expired title...
- Using the controller, highlight the title.
- Press the left side of the controller.
- A small "Delete" option appears.
- Press the center (select) button of the controller.