Turning off App Notifications and Turning on Email Notifications
Due to a current (1.30.2020) glitch with app notifications in the Libby app, I recommend turning off app-based notifications and receiving email notifications. If you have previously turned on app notifications, please follow these instructions to turn off Libby app notifications and receive email notifications again.
Note that this only pertains to users who are actively using the Libby app to read, listen, or place holds.
- On your phone or tablet settings and navigate to Notifications.
- Locate the Libby app and turn off notifications.
- Open the Libby app and tap on the small Libby “head” in the upper-right corner of the screen to access settings.
- Tap on “Manage Notifications.”
- Tap on “Receive Email Notifications.”
- Enter your email address.